Writing is another passion of mine. From humble beginnings at the University of California, San Francisco Synapse paper (over two decades ago), I became a freelance reporter for the Epoch Times International before focusing on digital thought leadership content.
Over the years, I have written features, news articles, and op-eds for print and web.
Here’s a sample of where my writings have appeared:
Here’s a sample of my writings:
- 5 Easy Steps to Establish and Grow Your Brand as an Entrepreneur
- 12 Lessons From Buffett, Sprinklr And The US Airways Mistweet
- 10 Essential New Rules for Brands in the Digital Age (with Case Studies)
- Is your online brand hurting your job search_ – Continuing Studies – Simon Fraser University
- 3 Tricks To Find The Best Social Media Content – The Official Klout Blog
- The Top 3 Things I Learned Founding CarrotLines
- BC Using 2010 Olympics to Promote Healthy Living
- Obesity May Be Socially Contagious
- Improved but Still Flawed – Canada’s New Food Guide
- The Inspiring Harold Brooks
- What Contributes to the Fattening of America
While I haven’t had much time to write lately (keeping up with a toddler!), I have appreciated the opportunity to share my thoughts as part of media features and appearances.