In addition to my ongoing teaching and training, I have enjoyed sharing my story and expertise on the topics of digital/social media strategy, women in technology, and entrepreneurship on the following outlets and more.
For the most part, these were offline events but also included TV/media appearances and online events such as:
- Expert Guest on Influencer Marketing on #BufferChat, one of the largest social media chats
- Social Media Camp, the largest event of its kind in Canada (two consecutive years): For The Love Of Twitter
- Expert Social Media Speaker on Radio Canada (2015)
- International Women’s Day Young Women in Business (Panelist)
- Stars Of Science TV Appearances (Various)
- Women 2.0 Founder Friday Speaker
- Founder Collective Panelist
For speaking inquiries, contact me at Wahiba(at)MediaTouch(dot)ca.
- Date October 24, 2016
- Tags Speaking